Remember when I said that I was going to remodel the guest bathroom? No??? I wouldn’t be surprised, it was over 6 months ago. October 5th to be exact. And it was the longest remodel project of my life. When you think about it, the builders will create a whole home for us in less time than it took me to finish 40 sq feet!
Timeline aside, the finished product looks GREAT! Nice and polished with no hint of dingy floors, plastic tub surround or textured walls in sight. The updates (from what I remember) are below
- New Crown Moulding
- Waterproofed, Tiled, and Grouted Shower Surround
- New Shower Curtain Rod, Drapes, and Tie Backs
- Refinished Tub Fixtures to a Brushed Nickel
- Installed & Painted Paneling to the Walls
- New Tile Floors & Grout
- Revived Baseboards with New Paint and Calk
- New Light Fixture and Wiring to accommodate Overhead Light
- New Mirror and Homemade Frame
After taking the pic’s, I realize that I really need to clean the floors and Charles needs to finish patching the ceiling… but I am still going to call it finished!