Remember when I said that I was going to remodel the guest bathroom? No??? I wouldn’t be surprised, it was over 6 months ago. October 5th to be exact. And it was the longest remodel project of my life. When you think about it, the builders will create a whole home for us in less time than it took me to finish 40 sq feet!
- New Crown Moulding
- Waterproofed, Tiled, and Grouted Shower Surround
- New Shower Curtain Rod, Drapes, and Tie Backs
- Refinished Tub Fixtures to a Brushed Nickel
- Installed & Painted Paneling to the Walls
- New Tile Floors & Grout
- Revived Baseboards with New Paint and Calk
- New Light Fixture and Wiring to accommodate Overhead Light
- New Mirror and Homemade Frame
After taking the pic’s, I realize that I really need to clean the floors and Charles needs to finish patching the ceiling… but I am still going to call it finished!